[Zope-dev] Picklists in forms (Newbie questions)

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:33:26 +0200

Hello,

I would like to know how -in the Zope-dev way of doing- you create a
picklist field in which a user can make a choice.
To be more precise, I would like 2 scenarios:

1. Picklist of instances of an object, for example, of areas_of_interest
(MATHEMATICS:ASTROLOGY:LITERATURE:ART).

2. Picklist of different objects such as
(USERPROFILE:WORK:FAMILY:AREAS_OF_INTEREST)
In this second case, the choice made would, for example, open a new form
(DTML method/document ?) containing the properties of the object.

Maybe you could redirect me to someplace in the documentation where I can
find these concepts ? Maybe there are existing products implementing this.

Thanks & All the best
Kamon