[Zope-dev] Zope idea

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 07:41:46 -0400

bChristopher Petrilli wrote:

> It did have something that linked to a DTML reference guide... the reality
> is that all of these things are great ideas, but we've got to get the core
> documentation done first... patches are as always welcome :-)

What I meant to say is: if you put in a hook, it will tend to get filled
in more quickly than if you wait to assemble the documentation and then
build the hook. Especially in an OSS project...but I understand that it
is hard to find time even to put in the hook. We're all under the gun in
our various ways.

Maybe you can help me in the meantime. What are the three lines of
magical invocations that I need to put in my code to persistently store
data in the POS. BoboPOS.PickleDictionary doesn't work anymore.

 Paul Prescod