[Zope-dev] Creating and pasting to a ZClass within a single transaction does not work

Kevin Dangoor kid@kendermedia.com
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:49:41 -0400

Replying to myself...

Oddly enough, I'm actually getting two copies of the images (imagename and
copy_of_imagename). If there are two images, then I will end up with 4 image
objects in the destination object. Here's the python method that I'm using:

def candp(fobj, tobj, REQUEST):
  "Copy and paste"

  ids = fobj.objectIds()
  if not ids:
    return
  cdata = fobj.manage_copyObjects(ids)
  tobj.manage_pasteObjects(cdata, REQUEST)

Any idea why I would get *two* copies of everything from this?

Thanks,
Kevin