[Zope-dev] UserDb authentication problem

Neil G. Miller 98 Neil.G.Miller.98@Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
26 Aug 1999 15:21:32 EDT

Hey,

I seem to be having an authentication problem with UserDb and users logging in
from IE > 4.0 and lynx. As far as I can tell the problem is that with UserDb an
authentication domain (or realm as IE calls them) is not set. User Folders which
specify "Zope" as the domain work fine.

I've looked around the source trying to figure out where this is specified, but
I haven't had much luck since I'm new to both Python and Zope. If anyone out
there has encountered this or can offer ideas on where I might find the relavent
piece of code, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

-n