[Zope-dev] sapphire.py - where can i get it?

Thilo Mezger news-list.zope.dev@innominate.de
3 Dec 1999 18:15:44 GMT

hi,

i was trying to use medusa's monitor_client.py but failed because
my access file used encrypted passwords for the superuser.

i switched to CLEARTEXT passwords, restarted the zserver and it worked.
(it took me some time to find out that the zserver has to be
restarted if you change the superuser password...)

but then i discovered the -e switch which lets me use encrypted
passwords - if only i had the sapphire module...

where can i get sapphire.py and can i use SHA passwords with it...?!

just curious...
thilo

--
mezger@innominate.de