[Zope-dev] RE: I have a dream

Sin Hang Kin kentsin@poboxes.com
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 12:06:55 +0800

Thank you for pointing out PIA. I love its syntax (a little bit too
lengthly). I have another idea, right now, zope is target html-oriented
output. However, it shoudl be much easier if it just publish the oodb into
xml and let the xsl and javascript to do the actual job for html
presentation.

for example, the tree tag could be much easier if it just export the tree in
a xml segment. We could develope a set of convention and tools to render the
tree into html. The respond would be much faster. What can be best is zope
can be more structural oriented instead of layout oriented.

Rgs,
kentsin