[Zope-dev] fastcgi support: breaks when too many requests come in at once?

Anthony Baxter anthony@interlink.com.au
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:41:28 +1100

I'm seeing zope crash when in fastcgi mode when multiple pages are
requested in quick succession (e.g. loading a frame). Annoyingly, it
won't fail when apache+mod_fcgi, zserver, and the client browser are all
on the same local piece of wire, but will fail when there's a pacific
ocean between the client and the apache.

I haven't tried digging into it too far (yet) but is anyone else out
there running a similar configuration?

The zope process just silently restarts. The apache+fcgi reports back
'end of headers after 0 bytes'. Getting the individual pages manually
works fine.

Any ideas?

Anthony