[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] ANN: Python Methods 0.1.7 up and over t o DC

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 11:01:15 -0500

I think the desire we're trying to solve here is comming up with an
interface, but to what, or at what level that interface should exist, is
the nut of the problem.

-Michel