[Zope-dev] Python Methods commited

Christopher Petrilli petrilli@digicool.com
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 14:30:15 -0500

Gang,

I've committed in Evan Simpson's Python Methods into the core distribution,
however there are a few changes, some minor, some major:

* All pieces of the unsafe version have been removed, this is
non-negotiable.

* document_src has been protected by a new permission

* Line endings have been fixed on a lot of stuff to be UNIX

having said that, there are two issues I'd like to discuss:

* Object traversal, and traversal_subpath

* Access to things like the formatters via "magic namespace"

Chris