[Zope-dev] Re[2]: [Zope-dev] Two Puzzling Questions.

Martijn Pieters Martijn Pieters <mj@digicool.com>
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 08:28:29 +0100

Tuesday, December 21, 1999, 4:51:55 AM, Clayton Miller wrote:
CM> The second question however, I can not change the target attribute as some
CM> of the responses should go into "Main" frame and this one into the "Menu"
CM> frame. I wonder if there was a way to manipulate the HTML Header in the
CM> RESPONSE object to specify TARGET="Menu"?

Indeed there is such a header, but when I came across it, it was only
implemented in one of the two major browsers. And for the life of me,
I can't remember what header or which browser, because we abandoned
that path because of the limitation.

--
Best regards,
 Martijn Pieters                            mailto:mj@digicool.com