[Zope-dev] Zope 2 can't paste my objects

Itai Tavor itavor@bigpond.net.au
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 17:44:09 +1000

Hmmm... just tried it... one folder copy worked fine... two items
failed, but with a totally different error message. Oh well... guess
I'll have to wait for the bug to be fixed before I know if there's
also a problem with my products.