[Zope-dev] a SERIOUS APPLICATION ERROR !!!

Paul Chung Chee Soong HCSCCS@prudential.com.my
Tue, 06 Jul 1999 09:58:56

Recently, I got the External Method running fine. But after coming back
from vacation for 5 days, I received the above error when running testing
the External Method. The error was pointing to an import error.

All the External Methods are stored in the Extensions directory. That
particular method actually import a python file that resides in the same
dir. I also added an entry in PYTHONPATH env variable so that it points
to the Extensions directory. So what's wrong ???

Please cc a copy to this address hcsccs@prudential.com.my.

Thanks,
PauL ChunG