[Zope-dev] Zope Creation Time

Jason Spisak webmaster@mtear.com
Tue, 06 Jul 1999 15:07:00 -0800

Zopsters,

I know that there is a bobobase_modification_time attribute.  Does
anyone know of a bobobase_create_date/time attribute, or if Zope stores
such information?

On a completely separate note,  twice the ZODB has told me that a
property name was in use when it was no where else, and then gave me key
errors on that object for a period of about 5 minutes, or until I
clicked on the right compination, I guess.  It seemed like a thread
issue.  I am the only one using Zope, but since it wen a away and let me
enter it eventually I am spooked out.  Anybody experience this?  A
temporary KeyError? CVS sheckedout and recompiled as of 9:00 am PST 07/06/1999

All my best,

Jason Spisak
webmaster@mtear.com