[Zope-dev] Enhancing Zope's security model

David Jacobs jacobsl001@hawaii.rr.com
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 12:06:32 -1000

First, thanks for the quick response and helpful hints!

You bring up a good point of the trade off between ease of use and the
complexity that comes with greater power.

Part of the purpose of this email was to help determine where the sweet spot
is.  My personal view is that it is somewhere beyond what Zope currently
provides but probably short of all that I'm advocating for.  A lot will
depend on coming up with user interfaces that are simple to understand and
follow.

David