[Zope-dev] Making objects publishable

Adrian Graham aag@stanford.edu
Thu, 08 Jul 1999 06:37:28 +0200

Hello Zope Developers,

Based on Arpad's experience with the error that I am having, I checked
my environment variables, but found that no PYTHONPATH or PYTHONHOME
variables were defined. Perhaps this is the problem, and given a
different system configuration from mine when PYTHONPATH is deleted, the
system defaults to a different path that works. So my question is now --
what should PYTHONPATH and PYTHONHOME be set to in order for me to
publish an individual module?

As always, much thanks,

Adrian