[Zope-dev] Propertysheets not working

Jason Spisak webmaster@mtear.com
Thu, 08 Jul 1999 16:13:11 -0800

Michael,

Did you get confirmation from the guys at DC that this is the
> correct setting?

Actually we hadn't talked about the setting being the issue, but that
there was a confirmed bug that Jim was fixing.  We'll see tomorrow
morning about wether it is actually fixed or not.

>What other settings can you set it to?
Well Manage properties is set to Manage properties, so I'll bet that
that's right.  Almost all of the Permission rights are possible, like
Add User Folders, Change DTML Method, Manage Users...etc....

I think I'll leave it and see if they send a fixed it reply.

All my best,

--
Jason Spisak
webmaster@mtear.com