[Zope-dev] ZClasses instances become detached from class

Michael Bernstein mbernstein@profitscape.net
Fri, 09 Jul 1999 14:19:07 -0700

Jason Spisak wrote:

> I created a new ZClass with no index_html for viewing.  The n I made an
> instance of it.  Then I went back into the ZClass and created an
> index_html.  Now, to my understanding, and the way it used to work, is
> that the index_html will be added for all the instances.  However there
> is no index_html in the instance.  Somewhere the instance go separated
> from it's class.  Anyone else have that same issue?

Did you create the index_html in the ZClass or the Product? It's supposed to go
in the ZClass.

BTW, in the ZClass Methods tab you can add a 'Propertysheet Interface' that has
two types 'view' and 'edit'. I have not yet gotten the 'edit' Propertysheet
Interface to work with 'select' and 'multiple select' properties, but the 'view'
Propertysheet interface is a perfect starting point for an index_html method.

Just add a 'view' Propertysheet Interface to your class named 'index_html'!

BTW, DC guys, this wizard interface is great! Keep up the good work!

HTH,

Michael Bernstein