[Zope-dev] win32 BTree seg

Anthony Pfrunder s341625@student.uq.edu.au
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 15:28:08 +1000 (GMT+1000)

On Tue, 13 Jul 1999, Robin Becker wrote:

Hi,

This sounds familar to a problem I was having with mine.  After talking
with the kind souls at DC it turned out that the wrong set of include
files were been used.  Make sure you are ONLY building the Setup file in
lib/python/
and NOT lib/Components.  Check out the patch files on my website.  If this
is the problem I'll submit to Collector again as bbb components should
have been killed by now in the CVS.

Cheers,

Anthony Pfrunder