[Zope-dev] win32 BTree seg

Robin Becker robin@jessikat.demon.co.uk
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 11:39:43 +0100

In article <Pine.OSF.4.10.9907131525270.12425-100000@student.uq.edu.au>,
Anthony Pfrunder <s341625@student.uq.edu.au> writes
>On Tue, 13 Jul 1999, Robin Becker wrote:
>
>Hi,
>
>This sounds familar to a problem I was having with mine.  After talking
>with the kind souls at DC it turned out that the wrong set of include
>files were been used.  Make sure you are ONLY building the Setup file in
>lib/python/
>and NOT lib/Components.  Check out the patch files on my website.  If this
>is the problem I'll submit to Collector again as bbb components should
>have been killed by now in the CVS.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Anthony Pfrunder
this may be right. I have to keep eliminating the Setup from BoboPos.

I have tried to debug using a hacked version of compile.py to generate
the debug .dsw & .dsp's the compile.py run output looks like and the
error is still happening.

Win32 Debug Release
Building workspace (.dsw) file for ZopeWin32
  Found python15_d.lib in C:\PYTHON\libs
  Found Python include directory in C:\PYTHON\include
Reading setup in ..\..\Lib\python
Building project (.dsp) file for ExtensionClass
Building project (.dsp) file for Acquisition
Building project (.dsp) file for MethodObject
Building project (.dsp) file for MultiMapping
Building project (.dsp) file for ThreadLock
Building project (.dsp) file for Missing
Building project (.dsp) file for Sync
Building project (.dsp) file for Record
Building project (.dsp) file for ComputedAttribute
Building project (.dsp) file for cStringIO
Building project (.dsp) file for cPickle
Building project (.dsp) file for BTree
Building project (.dsp) file for IIBTree
Building project (.dsp) file for IOBTree
Building project (.dsp) file for OIBTree
Building project (.dsp) file for intSet
Building project (.dsp) file for zlib
Reading setup in ..\..\Lib\python\AccessControl
Reading setup in ..\..\Lib\python\BoboPOS
Reading setup in ..\..\Lib\python\DateTime
Reading setup in ..\..\Lib\python\DocumentTemplate
Building project (.dsp) file for cDocumentTemplate
Reading setup in ..\..\Lib\python\SearchIndex
Building project (.dsp) file for Splitter
Building project (.dsp) file for Query
Reading setup in ..\..\Lib\python\Products\OFSP
Reading setup in ..\..\Lib\python\Products\MailHost
Reading setup in ..\..\Lib\python\Products\MailHost\sample
Reading setup in ..\..\Lib\python\Products\ZSQLMethods
Reading setup in ..\..\Lib\python\Products\ZGadflyDA
Reading setup in ..\..\Lib\python\ZODB
Building project (.dsp) file for cPersistence
Building project (.dsp) file for cPickleCache
Building project (.dsp) file for TimeStamp
Reading setup in ..\..\Lib\python\ZopeZODB3