[Zope-dev] Zope for NetWare, or NDS Authentication - anyone i nterested?

Rob Page rob.page@digicool.com
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 13:50:26 -0400

> On the other hand, an etcUserLDAP could authenticate to NDS (via
> NetWare 5 server) or to Active Directory, so maybe that's an easier
> route..

We are working on a consulting engagement developing a suite of Zope
applications centered around authentication/access control info from an
LDAP server.  We are very hopeful that LDAP will continue to congeal as
the lingua franca for directory services.

It might mean we've had to invent something for the, dare I say it, last
time?  :^)

--Rob