[Zope-dev] Temporary hold on public CVS updates

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 10:45:03 -0400

We will be having a hold on updates to the Zope public CVS repository,
in anticipation of the Zope2 beta release thursday.  (I didn't say
*which* thursday, you'll have to guess:-)  (Well, this thursday - but
you didn't hear it here.)

When we resume updates, there will be a new (and simple) Zope2 module,
which will have the ongoing updates.  The old Zope module will not be
updated, and eventually will be retired - we're taking the opportunity
to purge some accumulated cruft from the organization of our repository.

I'll post further details when the time comes.

Questions?  Comments?   Lemme know.

Ken Manheimer
klm@digicool.com