[Zope-dev] getpath not working

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:51:40 -0400

I can't reproduce this.

<!--#var "Catalog.getpath(1)"-->

all by itself, not in the Catalog folder, works dandy.  Can you do this?

also:

<!--#with "Catalog"-->
<!--#var "getpath(1)"-->

works fine too.  Note the quotes, otherwise, Zope wants to call the
catalog instead of just give you the object.

-Michel

PS: you won't need to destroy any object for almost any type of fix.  We
try to avoid that.