[Zope-dev] ANN: Zope for Windows (Zmake version) - new release

Anthony Pfrunder s341625@student.uq.edu.au
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 15:00:05 +1000 (GMT+1000)

Hi,

I've released a new version of Zope for Windows.  This version now
includes ALL the Win32 extensions neatly tucked into the Dlls directory.
NO registry changes are made.  You can now run Zope/Zserver as a Service,
Pywin (in debugger if you wish) and console binary.

All three versions support OLE, ActiveX and all the cool windows stuff.  I
haven't released my WordArt Zclass yet because it will require ghostscript
(silly Word cannot save WordArt pics).

To use this, you ONLY need Zope (python is included).  Follow the
instructions in PCBuild as usual.

The files are available at: http://student.uq.edu.au/~s341625

Please let me know if you find these useful as they may not be updated ;)

Cheers,

Anthony Pfrunder
Computer Systems Engineering
University of Queensland