[Zope-dev] Zope 2.0.0b1 bug?

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@mtg.co.at
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 15:18:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 25 Jul 1999, Jim Fulton wrote:

> Curious.  I'm not having this problem.
Probably. I do not have it with MY browser too. The browser that I've
discovered this with had cookies suppressed without warning. So it's
probably not a bug, but perhaps the Management interface should check if
it can set cookies: The FRAMESET tries to set a cookie, which should in
theory be already sent back to the left and right frame. If the cookie is
not found, than warn the user about not being able to do things like
Copy/Paste, Versions, etc.

Andreas
--
Andreas Kostyrka                     | andreas@mtg.co.at
phone: +54/1/7070750                 | phone: +43/676/4091256