[Zope-dev] BUGFIX XMLDocument upload tab

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 13:14:43 +0200

Hi there, zope-dev people and Amos,

There was a small bug in XML Document that prevented file uploads from
working. I think I fixed it. :)

Diff at the bottom (do I do that right? I used diff -c, but I'm new to
diffs).

Regards,

Martijn

*** XMLDocument.py      Mon Jul 26 13:07:11 1999
--- XMLDocument.py~     Thu Jul 22 19:09:11 1999
***************
*** 184,193 ****

      def manage_upload(self,file='', REQUEST=None):
          """Replace the contents of the document with the text in
file."""
!         if type(file) is not type(''): file=file.read()
!
!       try:
!             self.parse(file)
          except ParseError, message:
              if REQUEST: return MessageDialog(
                      title  ='XML Parsing Error',
--- 184,191 ----

      def manage_upload(self,file='', REQUEST=None):
          """Replace the contents of the document with the text in
file."""
!         try:
!             self.parse(data)