[Zope-dev] oooh. Zope-1.10.2-src.tgz != CVS 'Zope-1_10_2-src'

Anthony Baxter anthony@interlink.com.au
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 18:19:04 +1000

I doubt that this will affect anyone else, but just in case -
the files in the Zope-1.10.2-src.tgz are not the same as the
ones tagged as Zope-1_10_2-src in CVS. As far as I can see, there's
no tagged version in CVS that matches the .tgz.

The one in CVS has version 0.9.4 of the license, the one in the tgz is
0.9.7. I could find no version of, eg, LICENSE.txt, in CVS with 0.9.7.

Why do I care? I'm finally trying to apply some decent revision control
to the stuff here - for this, I need to be able to track the hacks^W
changes that have been made locally.

Like I said, I doubt this will affect anyone else, but just in case...

Anthony