[Zope-dev] Gadfly version 1.0?

Christopher Petrilli petrilli@digicool.com
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 11:59:29 -0400

> Hello all, and especially DC =)
>
> Am I right in assuming that you will update Gadfly to version 1.0 before
> the next beta?

Yes, I've sent Aaron modifications to Gadfly that will make it much easier
to keep synced in the future.  There were some bogosities in his assumptions
about how things would work if you put Gadfly IN another application,
especially one the size of Zope.

I will try and get the current Gadfly (which is running on my machine), with
the transaction problems resolved in the DA, checked in today.

> And could you take the PC line-endings out of the documentation files...

Blame Aaron, not us :-)  I don't use a Windows box if I can help it.

Chris