[Zope-dev] Gadfly version 1.0?

Christopher Petrilli petrilli@digicool.com
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 12:38:24 -0400

>> Hello all, and especially DC =)
>>
>> Am I right in assuming that you will update Gadfly to version 1.0 before
>> the next beta?
>
> Yes, I've sent Aaron modifications to Gadfly that will make it much easier
> to keep synced in the future.  There were some bogosities in his assumptions
> about how things would work if you put Gadfly IN another application,
> especially one the size of Zope.
>
> I will try and get the current Gadfly (which is running on my machine), with
> the transaction problems resolved in the DA, checked in today.

Gadfly 1.0 is fully merged into the CVS repository, so it should show up in
the public CVS RSN... (remember to check out Zope2).  In addition, having
talked with Jim, we don't seem to be able to reproduce the problems with
transactions, so please make sure your DA is up to date with the CVS
repository.

Chris