[Zope-dev] OpenBSD 2.5+ Python 1.52 and Zope-2.0.0b1-src Missing thread.py(Can anyone Help

zope zope@shannon.permutation.net
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 06:50:54 +0200

Hi  All,

 I  have OpenBSD 2.5+ , I have replaced the version of python that comes in the
/usr/src/ports/lang/python with python 1.5.2 and I have just attempting
to install Zope 2.00b1 from source  and I keep getting the following error
when attempting to run the start script

  File "/export3/zope/Zope-2.0.0b1-src/ZServer/HTTPServer.py", line 111, in ?
    import thread
ImportError: No module named thread

I used the quick start instructions... but this thread module seems to be missing...

 what gives... is this a bug or a misconfigure on my part

     clueless
ps I rmed the previous installation of python from the ports lib