[Zope-dev] ZPublisher doesn't commit transaction if target not callable

Phillip J. Eby pje@telecommunity.com
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 12:27:31 -0500

At 10:17 AM 6/14/99 -0400, Jim Fulton wrote:

>The points you make above are entirely valid. In fact,
>I paid attention the first time you brought them up. ;)
>I took this into account when ZPublisher was reorganized
>some time ago (back in February). While 1.10 doesn't reflect
>this change, 1.11 did and 2.0 does.

Oops.  Guess I should check CVSWeb before making comments like this one in
future.  :)

Actually, I only brought up the second one before (the "late begin"
problem); today was the first I noticed the "non-commit" issue.  But I
notice they are both fixed.  Thanks!

By the way, great decomposition.  Looks like you split out nearly
everything I could ever want to call or subclass.  I'm going to go download
the whole thing and print it all out to study, as it looks like I can get
rid of some of the other workarounds/kludges I'm doing by just using a
couple of custom routines/subclasses.