[Zope-dev] Converting databases

Jim Fulton jim@digicool.com
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 09:25:03 -0400

michel@digicool.com wrote:

> I hope I'm not jumping the gun here,

Well, yes, a little.  There are some problems I wanted to deal
with today based on initial testing....

But since the news is out, I'll certainly welcome any feedback.

Note that I plan to make an 2.0 alpha 3 release today that has
the conversion script and that will incorporate bug fixes I make today.

Jim

repeats.