[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] RE: [Zope-dev] Converting databases

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 17:31:01 -0600

> > - we only recomment this for 2.0 alpha users who have a nice fat
> > ZODB2 database they want to convert over.  This is *not* stable
> > software.  This is the very first revision.  It will probably break
> > for some people, we want those people to help us improve it, but
> > please come into the experiment with the intention that something
> > will go wrong, and *send in those bug reports* we do pay attention to
> > them.

Ok, you asked for it. :-)

Running python 1.5.2/RHL6.0(Kernel 2.2.10), I get the following when
trying to convert:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "../utilities/bbb.py", line 408, in ?
    _read_and_report(file, rpt, fromEnd, both, n, show)
  File "../utilities/bbb.py", line 217, in _read_and_report
    rpt(None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None)
  File "../utilities/FS.py", line 110, in rpt
    self.tpc_finish()
  File "../utilities/FS.py", line 173, in tpc_finish
    id=self._serial
AttributeError: _serial

Any ideas, amI doing something wrong here?