[Zope-dev] Programmatically accessing Z SQL Methods

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 08:21:29 -0500

Mike wrote:
> myself having trouble getting started.  Here's a deal: If I
> get a boost up the
> learning curve with a few answers, I'll put it in a How-To
> once I understand
> it all.

Instead of answering the question (which with my IQ would be something
like, "use a crescent wrench"), I'll instead suggest a counter-deal with
the ZDP crowd.

As you guys start moving over the ground of filling in the gaping holes
in the Zope docs, you'll come up with things you can answer and things
you can't.  The lack of a Product API reference doc is a perfect
example.

I propose that you guys go ahead an collect the questions and then once
a week I'll get some time from the folks here to answer the questions.

Thoughts?

--Paul