[Zope-dev] Will ZServer help me in this scenario?

skip@mojam.com (Skip Montanaro) skip@mojam.com (Skip Montanaro)
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 17:01:25 -0500 (EST)

    Skip> Will I need to make changes to Fredrik Lundh's XML-RPC code to
    Skip> make this work?

    Amos> I don't know much about this code, but I doubt it is causing any
    Amos> concurrency issues or otherwise for you.

I guess what I meant to say is will I need to modify the I/O that XML-RPC
does to take advantage of Medusa's multi-threading I/O?  Alternatively, will
not making a change reduce or eliminate the multi-threading?  Fredrik's
xmlrpclib module uses vanilla httplib to communicate with the server.  Does
packages or do you have to explicitly modify them to use it?

Thx,

Skip Montanaro	| Mojam: "Uniting the World of Music" http://www.mojam.com/
skip@mojam.com  | Musi-Cal: http://www.musi-cal.com/
518-372-5583