[Zope-dev] ANNOUNCE: The Instance Product Patch

Scott Robertson sroberts@codeit.com
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 08:41:58 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 23 Mar 1999, Paul Everitt wrote:

> Gregor wrote:
> > I wonder if there is support for adding something like an optional
> > LOCAL_HOME. If not, the package maintainers will have to add them
> > unofficially.
>
> Scott Robertson had sent us some patches related to this that
> unfortunately are going to take some bandwidth to think about.
> Supporting previous database, where the pickles have the paths to the
> modules recorded in them, is apparently tricky business.
>
> Until then, feel free to experiment with Scott's patches and see what
> you folks think.

The patches definatly fall under the 'quick hack' catagorey so feedback is
definatly encouraged.

- Scott Robertson             Phone: 714.972.2299 -
- CodeIt Computing            Fax:   714.972.2399 -
-                http://codeit.com                -