[Zope-dev] ANNOUNCE: The Instance Product Patch

Scott Robertson sroberts@codeit.com
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 09:14:32 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 23 Mar 1999, Christopher Petrilli wrote:

> I think it would be neat to be able to piece together udner ZServer a
> single "view" of multiple databases, but I don't think I'd want mutliple
> instances in the same database... no that sounds bad.  I do think that
> it would be nice to have multiple instances under teh same ZServer
> though.

I've always wanted the capability to mount multiple databases into one
huge tree. For ease of management.

- Scott Robertson             Phone: 714.972.2299 -
- CodeIt Computing            Fax:   714.972.2399 -
-                http://codeit.com                -