[Zope-dev] RE: [Zope] Z Classes Tutorial: Rough Draft

Ty Sarna tsarna@endicor.com
8 May 1999 04:42:49 GMT

In article <613145F79272D211914B0020AFF6401915C3FC@gandalf.digicool.com>,
Michel Pelletier  <michel@digicool.com> wrote:
> I thought I immediately followed to original message with a message
> containing the magic?  Well, I didn't completely explain the magic
> anyway.

You did post the magic, but I hadn't seen that message yet when I asked.
The additional information was worth it, though :-)

> This isn't really necesary, because you can pick multiple views before
> clicking first.  For example, if you want to make the first thing last,
> just pick everything *but* the first then and they will all be put in
> front of it, thus making it last.  Any combination of views may be
> placed first, which pretty much does everything needed.
>
> I have a feeling alot of people are going to ask that question, and my
> answer is going to be "Just play with it, you'll get it".

The point is to avoid them asking in the first place :-)