[Zope-dev] RE:Javascript help

Anthony Pfrunder s341625@student.uq.edu.au
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 15:51:55 +1000 (GMT+1000)

Wow!

Thanks to all you kind souls.  I've got enough information to go from here
and will let you know of my progress.  I'll release the jsZDOM in a
separate product as I think it is a generally useful thing to be able to
remotely cause updating of Zope without causing a reload of an expensive
(processing wise) page.

(Never ceases to amaze me the speed and quality of the work that goes on
in the Zope world - back from lunch and I have a written step by step set
of instructions ;)

Thanks all,

Anthony Pfrunder

PS: Monitor the Zwiki site for the scratch-pads of other interesting
projects.  I'm sure DC will move Zwiki onto the main Zope site fairly soon
(hint hint) as it is a GREAT way to discuss projects.