[Zope-dev] A few modifications to the tree tag

Jim Fulton jim@digicool.com
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 10:55:44 +0000

Hannu Krosing wrote:

> Anthony Baxter wrote:

(snip)

> > Third point: is it worth allowing the tree icons +/- to be overridden?
> > I thought I remembered someone had done this, but I can't remember it
> > for sure, and I can't find it in my zope archives...
>
> I remember it has been discussed on the list, but I don't remember anyone
> actually doing it.
>
> OTOH the existance of the following in TreeTag.py:
>
>         # opened_decoration=None,
>         # closed_decoration=None,
>         # childless_decoration=None,
>
> suggests that it has been that way once ?

Actually, it wasn't done, but I wanted to do it.
It would certainly be a good idea and not very hard.
Patches would be greatfully accepted.

Jim

Technical Director   (888) 344-4332              Python Powered!

repeats.