[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] Rules Based Applications

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 01:49:15 +0100

Jerry.Spicklemire@IFLYATA.COM wrote:
> Hi Zope Fans,
>
> I've been searching the Web for references to
> Rules Based Programming with Python, and Zope.
> Not much so far.
>
> Anybody else out there interested in this topic?

I am. Interesting direction you're looking in. Looking at logic programming
might be a good idea; I recall a thread on comp.lang.python a while back on
Python/prolog interfacing; that may contain some good references.

There might also be something in the (new) Vaults of Parnassus:

http://www.vex.net/~x/parnassus/

Hm, nothing obvious in the vaults besides the strout.net reference.

I shall do some thinking on this. Keep us posted. I've moved this thread to
zope-dev, by the way, or we'll have Paul onto us. :)

Regards,

Martijn