[Zope-dev] Problem with attributes and/or aquisition?

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 05:48:24 -0700

OK, in a dtml-in iteration of PARENTS[-1], I have the following code:
    <dtml-if "meta_type=='Folder'">
        <dtml-if "_.hasattr('_[id]','SiteMenu')">
            <dtml-in "_[id].objectValues(['Folder'])">
                <dtml-if "_.hasattr('_[id]','SiteMenu')">
                    ...do stuff with RXML and tables ...

And In my root folder, I have anumber of folders, some with SiteMenu,
some without.

Problem:
	None of the folders appear in my menulist.

If I negate the condition (<dtml-if  "not ...">), all my folders show
up.
I can't use <dtml-if SiteMenu> because this will be called from within a
folder (sometimes) that has that property set. I don't recall having
this problem before .. but it has been a long night/morning.

Anyone know what the heck I am missing (Besides several hours of needed
sleep)?

IIRC

--
"They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the
Wright brothers.  But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown." -- Carl