[Zope-dev] Writing custom folderish products

Martijn Faassen m.faassen@vet.uu.nl
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 20:32:57 +0100

Martijn Pieters wrote:

> At 16:17 22-11-99 , Martijn Faassen wrote:
> >Right. Now that the Other Martijn is here anyway, could you please help
> >me with my custom folder problem? :)
>
> You're in luck, I've got a few minutes. =)

[explanation snipped]

Thank you! I'm glad you had a few minutes, as now ZFormulator (my web
form automation system) is another big leap closer to initial release!
It worked!

ZFormulator is full of Zope hackery in order to shield the ordinary
python programmer (me :) from Zope's internals, and to avoid all kinds
of code duplication as well. Paradoxically I learnt a lot about Zope's
internals as a result. Significant amounts of Zope Zen have been
acquired. :) But now I can stop thinking about them for a while and add
new field types to ZFormulator.

Thanks again!

Martijn