[Zope-dev] Moving load to client computers with Zope ?

Loren Stafford lstafford@icompression.com
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:45:42 -0800

If the local machines can also run Zope or if you otherwise have total
control over the interfaces to the processes that run on those machines,
then ZClient (ZPublisher.client) is an easy way to enable the main server to
do remote procedure calls to the local machines. See
http://www.zope.org/Members/lstaffor/ZClientMethod. XML-RPC is more general,
but a little harder to get started with.

-- Loren