[Zope-dev] Sybase DAv2 connection problems.

Bill Anderson banderson@boi.hp.com
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 21:53:07 +0000

Chris McDonough wrote:

> Bill, there should be an executable in your Zope machine's $SYBASE/bin
> directory named "dsedit".  Run it and add the 11.0.3 server to the list
> of machines.  This adds a line to the $SYBASE/interfaces file that will
> allow you to connect.

Thanks, I appreciate the quick reply. No luck, since the server is
already there, with the correct port. I guess I should mention I can
connect to it with _Like Sybase Central_ just fine.

Bill

--
Bill Anderson 			Linux/Unix Administrator, Security Analyst
ESBU (ARC)			bill_anderson@boi.hp.com