[Zope-dev] NotMail on Win32 Zope

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 10:35:33 -0400

I'm sure your code should be included in NotMail, all I'm doing is
polishing up the old NotMail release into a sane state, I'm not adding
any feature.

I would wait until I make the next release (soon) and then fold your new
features an fixes into the new NotMail.

Also, I'll probably set up a CVS accessable by you and Brad, that way we
can develop concurrently.  If you're not up on CVS, I'd recommend
learning it since it's the only way you'll be able to merge your changes
into the release base.

-Michel