[Zope-dev] XMLWidget ldemo undeletable.

Ty Sarna tsarna@endicor.com
19 Oct 1999 15:33:21 GMT

In article <613145F79272D211914B0020AFF6401927624C@gandalf.digicool.com>,
Michel Pelletier  <michel@digicool.com> wrote:
> the tranalyzer was meant to be pointed at it, it has a very different
> format than Data.fs.  I suspect you would get an error from tranalyzer
> if you pointed it at a perfectly good index file.

Data.fs.in is the default database not the index file, no? It should
work with tranalyzer. However, the error handling in tranalyzer was less
than perfect, and at some point since I last tested it on a small file
(and made it to the end!) I changed it such that it considered all files
to be truncated (which was true, in a way -- it was truncated
immediately after the last transaction ;->).

Anyway, I fixed it somewhat, and you can now find a new version on
zope.org. Please let me know if it still thinks your file is corrupted.