[Zope-dev] help me ZCatalog - searchResults

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 09:44:27 +0200

At 08:27 26/10/99 , sergey2b wrote:
>Dear All.
>Your help in the decision of one problem is necessary to me.
>What types of inquiries supports searchResults?
>I know only variant searchResults (name of a field = a required word)
>If look at
>def searchResults (self, REQUEST=None, used=None,
>     query_map = {type (regex.compile (")): Query. Regex,
>                type ([]): orify,
>                type ("": Query. String,
>              }, ** kw):
>There are inquiries type (regex.compile (")): Query. Regex and type ([]):
>orify.
>If probably, give me an example how to use these types of inquiries.
>Whether a way of search ' tes * ' where * any symbol. If it is possible -
>how can I do it?.
>How to use inquiry type (regex.compile (")): Query. Regex from dtml?
>
>Please, give me an example, what type inquiries supports searchResults
>And what type of inquiries with use regex can I set

First of all, please don't use formatted emails on this list, it makes it
hard for many people to reply.

Second, for more information on searches in a ZCatalog instance, see the
ZCatalog Tutorial:

   http://www.zope.org/Documentation/How-To/ZCatalogTutorial

and Stuart Bishop's Advanced ZCatalog Search HowTo:

   http://www.zope.org/Members/Zen/howto/AdvZCatalogSearching

--
Martijn Pieters, Web Developer