[Zope-dev] ZCatalog shifted all index over one.

Jason Spisak webmaster@hiretechs.com
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 11:02:56 -0400

Michel and others,

Here's a wierd one for ya.  I created a index and a meta_table.  Then I
deleted said index and meta_table.  Now all of the reports show that the
meta_tables are shifted over one in the listing.  For example, where my
meta_table list goes:

first_name
last_name
id

then when I ask for first_name I get last_name, and when I ask for
last_name I get id.  Not good.  I am going to try to reindex the Catalog
and see if that fixes things.  Any ideas on why this happens?  Michel, I
have some really interesting situation in using the Catalog in a
constantly pounded production environment, email me and I'll fill you in
if you would like to know.

All my best,

--
Jason Spisak