[Zope-dev] Re: DTML ZClass ID Bug

Alexandre Ratti ratti@dial.oleane.com
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 19:46:07 +0200

Jason,

I uploaded today a draft howto about this bug. It describes a solution
offered by Toby Dickenson. This worked for me so far.

You can view the howto here: http://www.zope.org/Members/AlexR/ZClassIDBug

Feel free to send me your feedback.

On the other hand, I haven't solved the cut and paste problem yet (I get an
error when cutting and pasting CatalogAware class instances).

Cheers.

Alexandre