[Zope-dev] Root partition growing uncontrolably during a transaction

Jason Spisak webmaster@mtear.com
Wed, 01 Sep 1999 13:02:12 -0800

Zopists,

Does anyone know the best way to find which file is growing to insane
proportions during an Catalog Update?  It's not in /Zope's partition.
Zope has it's own parition, as does /Zope/var.  I'm trying to find it,
but to now avail. The "/" root partition is growing and is now at 70% in
a disk free results.  It started at 30%.  It's a 1GB partition.  The
only partition growing is "/"  Now it's at 71%.  Any ideas.
RH 5.2 Linux
2.0.36 kernel
Python 1.5.2
Zope beta5

I have a ~100 MB Data.fs file, and about 22,000 objects after a recent pack.

All my best,

Jason Spisak